• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand Domestic Cricket Season 2012/2013

Flem274*

123/5
Wellington might actually do this.

Houghton has bowled well every time I've seen him. Any word on why he's always been on the fringes?

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wellington might actually do this.

Houghton has bowled well every time I've seen him. Any word on why he's always been on the fringes?
Probably doesn't help him that he plays in the Hutt Valley and for one of the weaker Pearce Cup teams. That and he's in direct competition with Luke Woodcock who's put the runs on the board.

EDIT: Pretty useful batsman too. Bats top order in Club Cricket and has a decent number of Pearce Cup centuries behind him.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
Shawt Broom

Probably doesn't help him that he plays in the Hutt Valley and for one of the weaker Pearce Cup teams. That and he's in direct competition with Luke Woodcock who's put the runs on the board.

EDIT: Pretty useful batsman too. Bats top order in Club Cricket and has a decent number of Pearce Cup centuries behind him.
Thanks Heef. Welly probably have room to play both in the Ford Trophy I guess.

Chubb

International Regular
Ronchi's cricinfo bio hasn't been updated for a while, making for some irony:

''Born in New Zealand, he is a man Australia will be thrilled to call their own over the next few years.''

Borgas and Doropoulos very strange picks... is it something to do with money?

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Borgas and Doropoulos very strange picks... is it something to do with money?
Also Wgtn junior and club pitches not exactly being a conveyor belt for homegrown T20 bats.

Could've tried Murdoch I guess, seeing there are no second or third slips in this form.