• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand Domestic Cricket Season 2012/2013

Flem274*

123/5
Game over.

So is Fuller definitely committed to England? Should be permadropped from NZ domestix if so.

edit: Boam in. Prove CW right Harry!

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jeez, Borgas looked clueless against Duffy. Surely Borgas is worse than Stewart Rhodes?!?

Borgas has a trashy 20:20 record. Why would you sign him up? I don't get it.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah top work from Boam and Woodcock.

Geez we can't let Fuller get away like Caddick did. So much to work with.
Nah, he's committed to England. Best we can hope for is that he doesn't get picked and after 3 or 4 years changes his mind and comes back.

Flem274*

123/5
Why would he be so set on playing for England? Much easier to make NZ.

I guess it was too much to hope for that John Bracewell wouldn't **** with NZ one last time.

Fuller shouldn't get picked then imo. We don't want to help England develop an NZ player for themselves.

Lol Borgas. Just seen him against Duffy. Had no idea.

Flem274*

123/5
The **** will probably average 25 with the ball in tests and 15 against us knowing our luck.

Tugaga will play ODIs for NZ. Calling it now.

Flem274*

123/5
He's there as their foreign international, just like Borgas and Doroupolous are for Wellington.
Yeah, but this is a special case.

This is basically me being a **** and not wanting to give England any help in developing a player who used to be ours.:ph34r: