• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

South Africa's middle order holds the key

benjy

Cricket Spectator
I would agree with that. Not bad when you've got Graeme Smith opening either. In terms of batting, I would say South Africa are definitely stronger, although England's batting line-up goes far down.

smash84

The Tiger King
you don't get it do you.....this will be Imran Tahir's break through series....Imran Tahir to do a Shane Warne :ph34r:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Given that England's bowling-attack is yet to get their first South African middle-order wicket in the series, I think Woodster was right on the money.