• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Lovely Little Series* Bangladesh in Ireland

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
# No TV Coverage
# No Full house
# Mostly chances of shower

So what? It's the battle between Bangladesh Vs Ireland. Buckle up ladies and gents; the series is about to begin.

Ireland v Bangladesh, T20 series, Stormont: Ireland tough in home conditions | Cricket News | Bangladesh in Europe | ESPN Cricinfo

Tour Fixture:

Wed Jul 18
16:00 GMT | 17:00 local
21:30 IST 1st T20I - Ireland v Bangladesh
Civil Service Cricket Club, Stormont, Belfast

Fri Jul 20
16:00 GMT | 17:00 local
21:30 IST 2nd T20I - Ireland v Bangladesh

Sat Jul 21
15:00 GMT | 16:00 local
20:30 IST 3rd T20I - Ireland v Bangladesh

Last edited:

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
5.00pm The good news is the sun is out and the covers are coming off. The umpires are in the middle and as long as they are happy we should have the toss soon.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Good start by Bangladesh in cloud cover conditions. Ireland is bowling short to the strength of Shakib.

82/1 from 10 overs.

M0rphin3

International Debutant
5w for Sunny on debut, got owned really. Bangas looking real good, never looked this decent before in T20 IMO.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Ireland was in a position to win; 10 runs from last over with 6 wickets in hand but made a mess of it in 4th and 5th deliveries skying the ball to long on; battle is on in the 3rd game