• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Last Sight

JBMAC

State Captain
Allan Donald bowling to Mike Atherton
Shane Warne against the Pommies
Waqar Younis crushing the toes of Bryan Young and Blair Hartland
Brian Lara taking on any attack

Warne bowling to Richards
Sunil Gavaskar against the fiery Windies attack
Ambrose / Marshall bowling to Bradman
Greame Pollock / Barry Richards in action
Keith Miller in action
Ray Lindwall in action
Garth Le Roux in action
Definitely one of the most underrated bowlers of all time.

kingkallis

International Coach
Recently I saw the aging Le Roux in action in one of robelinda's video and jeez, if that was aging Le Roux then how fast did he bowl in his prime?

Jager

International Debutant
After much consideration, the innings I'd most like to see would be Barry Richards' 356, Denis Compton's 300 in 181 minutes and Sobers making his 254 against Rest of World.

Also anything by Bradman, Macartney or Trumper.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Waqar at his peak was phenomenal but that was about 5 years. After that he was Gillespie-ish
This reminds me of the time I had to make the case that Waqar was better than Gillespie. The argument for Dizzy was wickets per match. The poster was Matt79. Yes, this happened.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
When more batsmen played the late cut. Best shot to watch imo