• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**** you, PCB

Xuhaib

International Coach
Kamran Akmal is a ratings grabber circus clown all over the world tune in to watch cricket matches involving him to learn his ball juggling skills.

On a serious note Iqbal Qasim is a seriously awful selector in his short stint we have seen the return of Kamran, Sami, Faisal Iqbal,Imran Nzair and also over the hill Razzaq. I am not a big fan of Mohsin Khan but a lot of the young ones like Azhar, Asad, Hammad, Juanid Khan were given opportunities by him Qasim on the other hand is going back to tried and tested failures.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
I assume Kamran Akmal has improved and a far better keeper now; also no option really, Pakistan tried others, not worked

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
The man couldn't catch a cold even with the help of Russian reversal.

Still at least we can look forward to the Benny HIll theme making an appearance.

smash84

The Tiger King
all the keepers that we have tried since Khatmal were better than him....it is wrong to state that there is no option

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Rumours are the PCB wanted a proper test against Australia, rather than an easy hammering. So they brought in Kamran, who is of course, nothing but a hinderance.

Jayzamann

International Regular
I remember a thread linked from PakPassion, a user had gone through match comms and collected every single drop in Kakmals career.

It took a while to read.

Fusion

Global Moderator
I remember a thread linked from PakPassion, a user had gone through match comms and collected every single drop in Kakmals career.

It took a while to read.
What was devastating about that read was seeing the massive amounts of runs scored by the batsmen after the drop.