• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India in Sri Lanka 2012

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Malinga's bowling against India has been piss poor of late. Unless he put out four consecutive good performances, rumors of under performing is going to get more and more louder.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Malinga's bowling against India has been piss poor of late. Unless he put out four consecutive good performances, rumors of under performing is going to get more and more louder.
reckon it's more to do with India having faced a lot of him over the last 4 years or so, almost all of our batsmen are use to him.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
reckon it's more to do with India having faced a lot of him over the last 4 years or so, almost all of our batsmen are use to him.
Don't think so. He clearly doesn't have the mojo to bowl line and length against Indians which he did time and time against others. He had a worse record against Pakistan, but bounced back big time.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't think so. He clearly doesn't have the mojo to bowl line and length against Indians which he did time and time against others. He had a worse record against Pakistan, but bounced back big time.
Meh, the fact that he's bowling wayward is simply due to us playing him well, there isn't much you can do when your yorkers getting helicoptored by someone like MSD, or swatted by a Virat Kohli. India have gotten use to and figured out how to play his bowling, and he's being made to think and try new things, which is causing him problems.

There is also the fact that 2 new balls is a pretty massive disadvantage to someone like Malinga, who relies a lot more on reverse at the death than swing bowlers who love the extra extended swing that 2 new balls allows them.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Disappointed with Sanga lately, needs to start taking some initiatives early; wicket falling on other end doesn't help his cause though

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Once again Malinga bowling utter filth at Indians. Not a single bouncer to push them back in the crease, and bowling around 135ks, with nothing even remotely close to 145k, this is the same guy who clocked 154k in the IPL.

Spark

Global Moderator
Pitch acting weird or is the batting just really, really bad? I mean, Perera is taking wickets...

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Holy moly this is as big a thrashing as we've seen over the last few days. Pretty much a full strength team, too, bizarre.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
lol.. India struggle on a wicket with seam movement, England struggle on a slow one.. The more things change, the more they remain the same..yada...yada..yada...

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Pitch acting weird or is the batting just really, really bad? I mean, Perera is taking wickets...
May I just draw your attention that Indians and Aussies have been handed their arses back to them by Perera earlier. Average of 23 cannot be a fluke.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Well.. I didn't read his full interview yet but I think what he said was more on the lines of how they didn't expect the pitch to behave so differently when it was just a few yards away from the one used last game. Looks like they were caught unprepared on a pitch that did a bit and seemed like that is what he was admitting as well..