• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England Test Cricket Early 1990s

ianfoard

Cricket Spectator
Hi
Does anyone know which test match in England in the early 1990s featured an England innings which started off disastrously (5 for 3)? Graham Gooch was still not out after this start and I think he went on to help get a reasonable total.

Thanks if anyone can help

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
surely a few minutes on cricinfo would tell you. i'll test my theory right.....now, here i go....

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Backing Rob to have footage of it up within the hour.

(actually, that'd be cool)

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
I've checked all the scorecards from 1990 to 1994, where Gooch played tests in england, those two are the only candidates.