• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why Indians are not picking Varun Aaron ?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
does it still take 3.5 hours to get somewhere, anywhere from there?
Nah the M2 makes it fairly quick to get to the city now. If you want to go anywhere other than the city or Parramatta via public transport though it takes ****ing ages because you pretty much have to go to one of those places first.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
so being called a Baulko boy is like a badge of honour for you or something

Spikey

dude move a bit closer to the city and you can be right in the middle of like 5 KFC's!!!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
dude move a bit closer to the city and you can be right in the middle of like 5 KFC's!!!
That's just not the same. The local KFC has to be a special, holy place; not something you could just as easily find by walking 100m in the other direction.

Spikey

did i ever tell you guys about the time I ordered from Crust and a chick delivered the pizza. I'm pretty sure that was a world first

i guess what i'm saying is, varun aaron isn't getting picked because not enough women deliver pizzas