• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dravid urges kids to aspire to test cricket

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Fantastic. Dravid is a man who truly loves the game and understands what is great about it.

Test match cricket is a battle of skill, tactics and attrition. Whilst I like the shorter formats, they are nothing compared to a 5 day test match.

I was looking back over some old test cricket photos on the web recently, it's so good to see the old time players wearing FULL whites, with no sponsorship or other **** on their clothes. Sometimes 20/20 coverage on TV is impossible to watch with all the hype and crap happening. But then again, I am allergic to the modern world, so it makes sense I'd feel that way.

I am all for players being paid well, and I understand the corporate dollar has a BIG say in this happening. I just think it's a shame. Most good things in this world have been turned in to a money spinner by assholes in pinstripe suits. /rant

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Dravid :wub:

Kumble is another guy who deserves lot of love. Sat through a talk from him, and he deeply cares about test cricket too.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You can only get as far as "Dravid nice". You literally cannot be nicer than Dravid. It's a fact of human evolution that such a state does not exist. Just below that is "Herath nice".

Dravid nice is on par with Border hard.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
You can only get as far as "Dravid nice". You literally cannot be nicer than Dravid. It's a fact of human evolution that such a state does not exist. Just below that is "Herath nice".

Dravid nice is on par with Border hard.
The bar ends at Dravid and starts with Australian Cricketer