• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England V Australia ODI International Edgbaston ***TICKET FOR SALE***

bamalama

Cricket Spectator
Hey guys,
Apologies for intruding on your forum and I know it's very short notice but I am unable to go to the cricket tomorrow due to work commitments. Anybody interested in buying my ticket?
£65 face value but willing to consider sensible offers. I live in Coventry and the ticket could be delivered in person in the morning in Coventry for cash or I can arrange a meet with my mates in Edgbaston/ Birmingham tomorrow.

PM me if you're interested.

Once again apologies, especially if this is posted in the wrong section or is against the rules of the forum
Cheers :)