Draft League Reserves - Third Draft
- Only players to have debuted before the Second World War (everything before 1939, inclusive) are eligible
- Bradman, as per usual in random draft orders, cannot be selected.
- You have 12 hours to make you pick, and can catch up at any time (please note, double picks at the end of a round get 24 hours).
Camo999 - WG Grace
8ankitj - Sydney Barnes
Cabinet96 - Jack Hobbs
rvd619323 - Wally Hammond
Alright then, this is running parallel to the CW Draft League proper, which means we're the awesome Division 2 counties looking for promotion. We're looking for at least 8 sign ups, from people who are NOT in the League proper. Sorry Glamorgan.
The current list:
- Michaelf7777777 (I hope I got the number of 7s right)
So ideally we'd have four more. I promise you won't be as outgunned as Leicestershire is this season. First in, best dressed etc.
So, the first draft itself:
- We draft our XIs, they get voted on, the top 2 drafters move into the league proper;
- 12 hours per pick;
- Randomised order every second round;
- Any other suggestions will definitely be taken on board;
- Smali is barred from participation
This is a ODI draft, with the following rules:
- The player drafted must not have played ODI cricket;
- Domestic career must have been completed by 1980 (exc. South Africans, for whom the date is 1991);
- Don Bradman is NOT eligible for selection, given the randomised draft order.
I'll leave sign-ups open for 48 hours or so, then we'll start drafting (assuming people are still interested).