Seeing as the second season of the top division is starting up again, I'll share my idea for season 2 of the second division draft league
Reverse Batting Order Draft
The idea of this draft is that your round 1 pick has to bat below your round 2 pick who has to bat below your third round pick who has to bat below your round 4 pick etc etc.
Here are the actual rules
1. 12 round draft, reverse snake format with the order changing every two rounds.
2. Your first 11 picks have to follow the idea laid outr above aka. the round 1 pick has to bat lower than the round 2 pick who has to bat lower than the round 3 pick and so on and so forth
3. The round 12 pick is a wildcard pick who can bat anywhere in the batting line up, however the 10 (or all 11 if your 12th round pick is 12th man) have to meet the specifications mentioned above.
4. Anyone can be made 12th man
5. Bradman is available for selection
6. You can pick players in any round you see fit (i.e. the batting order does not have to be the same as it would be if your sides batting order had no restrictions)