• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Draft League - The Reserves

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
@rvd that will be up to each voter to decide. Personally I'll be voting on which team I think will win the most so Bradman batting at 6 will be less valuable than he would be at 3 but presuming adequate bowling probably the best #6 available

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Round 1 Draft Order (Reverses for Round 2)

1.8ankitj
2.Marcuss
3.Cabinet96
4.Michaelf7777777
5.Agent TBY
6.morgieb
7.rvd619323
8.Camo999

8ankitj up and has 12 hours to pick before skipped. Anyone who wants to join (who is not in the top division) say so in this thread and you will be tagged on to the bottom of the draft order

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Bradman is allowed as we are keeping with the round 1 must bat lower than round 2 who must bat lower than round 3 and so on and so forth idea

Jager

International Debutant
Well he was in the last round and hasn't opted out. I'll VM him now

Edit: rvd already did

Last edited:

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Picks so far

1.8ankitj - Muttiah Muralitharin
2.Marcuss - Malcolm Marshall
3.Cabinet96 - Glenn McGrath
4.Michaelf7777777 - Richard Hadlee