• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Draft League - The Reserves

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Pollock would've been my choice among the two in general, but playing him at 10 or 9 would have been tad too low, so I went for Davidson.

This format is quite interesting. Do you go for the best players or aim for best batting order? Nice dilemma :)

Jager

International Debutant
You can always push him back to 8 in the batting lineup, which is still perhaps a little unorthodox but might look okay

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Agent's 12 hours are up so I'll take Aubrey Faulkner for my round 3 pick and Sir Donald Bradman for my round 4 pick

Charter 77 So Far

Don Bradman
Aubrey Faulkner
Imran Khan (*)
Richard Hadlee

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Agent's 12 hours are up so I'll take Aubrey Faulkner for my round 3 pick and Sir Donald Bradman for my round 4 pick

Charter 77 So Far

Don Bradman
Aubrey Faulkner
Imran Khan (*)
Richard Hadlee
He's pulled the trigger....

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hmm normally I would agree but he's going to have some fantastic genuine batsman namely Faulkner and Imran to bat with so its not that terrible. Someone would have picked him to bat 6 most def too.

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Round 5 Draft Order (Reverses for Round 6)

1.Agent TBY
2.Camo999
3.Marcuss
4.morgieb
5.Cabinet96
6.8ankitj
7.rvd619323
8.Michaelf7777777