• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Draft League

Himannv

International Coach
Thought Trumper's average just touches 40 but it appears I was mistaken. In any case, that's a good choice. I had him shortlisted for my next pick.

kingkallis

International Coach
I too thought that Trumper was in the league of 40+ and another Aussie was under 40. Made a mistake for sure. Would have made perfect No.3 after Hobbs & Richards...

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Frank Worrell (Aus, Eng & WI)

- Gordon Greenidge
-
- Frank Worrell (c)
- Vijay Hazare
-
-
-
-
-
- Fred Trueman
- Waqar Younis

Red

That's looking pretty imposing kyear....

Rest of Rd5 and start of Rd6....

AndyZaltzHair>>Eds>>Marcuss>>watson>>Blakus (double pick)

watson

Banned
R5 and R6 are probably the most important from a strategic point of view. Get it wrong now and the end-game will fall in a heap.

Still thinking which way to go.........

Red

Yeh, I have a plan, but it will only take one of you ****s to **** it up on me!! :)

Jager

International Debutant
R5 and R6 are probably the most important from a strategic point of view. Get it wrong now and the end-game will fall in a heap.

Still thinking which way to go.........
Yeah it's at such a hard stage! I think getting Trumper for the 25-40 clause hus dug me out of a hole somewhat. If I can get one or two more great players I will feel much safer.

watson

Banned
Yeah it's at such a hard stage! I think getting Trumper for the 25-40 clause hus dug me out of a hole somewhat. If I can get one or two more great players I will feel much safer.
That will depend on how lucky you are, or how many 'open-ended' clauses you have left. Unfortunately I've just about used mine up.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
I have two players left that I am targeting, after that it's a crap shoot.
Next time we do one of these we will mandate that what ever clause you choose, you have to use in the first round.

Jager

International Debutant
We all need to make the most of these rounds now, I think the last three (at least) will be filled with dud picks for all of us.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Herbert Sutcliffe (pre WW2)
-
-
Graham Pollock
-
-
Adam Gilchrist
Wasim Akram
Shane Warne
-