Page 53 of 220 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: CW Draft League

1. Barry Richards
    3.Ricky Ponting
    8. Malcom Marshall
    10. Jim Laker
    Aus. XI
    Simpson^ | Hayden | Bradman | Chappell^ | Ponting | Border* | Gilchrist+ | Davidson3 | Warne4^ | Lillee1 | McGrath2

W.I. XI
    Greenidge | Hunte | Richards^ | Headley* | Lara^ | Sobers5^ | Walcott+ | Marshall1 | Ambrose2 | Holding3 | Garner4

S.A. XI
    Richards^ | Smith*^ | Amla | Pollock | Kallis5^ | Nourse | Waite+ | Procter3 | Steyn1 | Tayfield4 | Donald2

Eng. XI
    Hobbs | Hutton*^ | Hammond^ | Compton | Barrington | Botham5^ | Knott | Trueman1 | Laker4 | Larwood2 | Barnes3

International Captain kingkallis's Avatar
    CricZo XI

1. Len Hutton
    4. Everton Weekes
    10. Waqar Younis
    11. Dennis Lillee
    CricZo XI - Draft League

Season 1 M Hayden, G Gooch, R Dravid, W Hammond, K Pietersen, G Sobers, R Marsh (wk), R Benaud (c), D Steyn, W Hall, N Adcock

Season 2 J Hobbs, B Richards, D Boon, H Taylor, C Lloyd (c), A Stewart (wk), T Goddard, A Davidson, H Tayfield, C Ambrose, H Griffith

Season 3 H Sutcliffe, M Hayden, I Chappell (c), G Pollock, A Faulkner, M Hussey, D Lindsay (wk), I Botham, A Kumble, M Marshall, D Lillee

International 12th Man AndyZaltzHair's Avatar
    Sent
    Originally Spoken by Brendon McCullum
    You have got to earn the right to be aggressive.

Jesus. No chance of a bit of leeway considering I hadn't even seen that it was OK for me to help out Cevno?
    Why does it need to be 12 hours for re-picks? It's impossible with working full time and travelling etc.
    It's not like a pissing round doesn't take ~36 hours (at most) in a normal draft anyway.

Flower
    Turner
    Walsh
    Muralitharan

I don't think I will be able to finish it up straight away tomorrow because of uni, so you might have some extra time. You can always pick now though Everyone has been really fast at responding (within 2 or 3 hours for most) and then we have one or two timeouts, so that's the reason the second stage is only 12 hours - plus it's annoying waiting for 20 or so hours for one person to pick
    Oh for a strong arm and a walking stick

Meh, couldn't give a toss how annoying it is. It's about what's reasonable to expect.

Tournaments Won: 1
    A bit confused - is my second pick still possibly going to be given to me, pending the other people submit there picks? Or do I need to repick?

Also Jager if you were sending reminders to someone via email that a new round has commenced would it be possible to send one my way too? I only come on here for the draft and Eds must get pretty pissed having to constantly remind me
    @CowsCorner - 202 followers and counting!

Disclaimer: I am a biased South African. Anything I say is likely to have something in it that ultimately favours the Proteas.

@Marcuss everyone else seems fine with it - if a whole bunch of people find this round too difficult then I will reconsider. 12 hours is the usual pick window in drafts though, and the timeout rules don't really hurt anyone that badly.

@Prez I will make a point of emailing you. Your double pick still stands though - you gave me two players, so I gave the first one listed preference, and you got him for the last round's pick, and now we are waiting to see if anyone else chooses your second player (which will be your pick for this round).

Think there's a subscription option for every thread not sure though; email will be sent automatically if I'm not wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    @Marcuss everyone else seems fine with it - if a whole bunch of people find this round too difficult then I will reconsider. 12 hours is the usual pick window in drafts though, and the timeout rules don't really hurt anyone that badly.

@Prez I will make a point of emailing you. Your double pick still stands though - you gave me two players, so I gave the first one listed preference, and you got him for the last round's pick, and now we are waiting to see if anyone else chooses your second player (which will be your pick for this round).
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyZaltzHair View Post
    Think there's a subscription option for every thread not sure though; email will be sent automatically if I'm not wrong
    Nah It isn't set like that for me, and there's no way I'm setting it to that as I have my email connected to my phone so don't want constant CW updates.

"Thread Tool" on upper right corner and "Subscribe this thread" option is there

I know and I am subscribed to the thread, but my settings disable the email notification due to me really not wanting my email box spammed up. I've had it happen before with other sites and have learned as a result.

Nope, in for me!

So can we send Round 5 player now?
    Last edited by kingkallis; 06-08-2012 at 12:02 PM. Reason: ROFL

Thread Information