• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Draft League

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Shaun Pollock (9th Wicket Partnership) for my next selection please

Charter 77 So Far

Frank Worrell (*)
Shaun Pollock
Amar Singh
Waqar Younis
Muttiah Muralitharin
Brian Statham

watson

Banned
R7

Jager
KK
Howe
Michael
Kyear
Watson
Marcuss
Dan
Blakus
Monk
Himannv
Timestamp: 2013-03-07 18:38:37 UTC
That was probably not a good idea Howe, as well intended as it was. There will probably be a debate about the validity of the the R7 order because Jager didn't do it. We've been down this road before in a previous Draft and it wasn't pretty if I remember correctly.

Delete post??

Last edited:

kingkallis

International Coach
Jacques Kallis ( Only player from SA )

CricZo XI

1. Jack Hobbs /
3. Ken Barrington /
4. Jacques Kallis / o
6. Garry Sobers / o
9. Dennis Lillee o
10. Micheal Holding o

Clauses used : 01, 06, 07, 08, 10, 11 ( As per Watto's list )

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
R7

Jager
KK
Howe
Michael
Kyear
Watson
Marcuss
Dan
Blakus
Monk
Himannv
Timestamp: 2013-03-07 18:38:37 UTC
I think it's fair to assume the person running the draft should post the orders. That's Jager. It's just confusing otherwise

I don't particularly like this order!

kingkallis

International Coach
Both times I was in decent positions and you people vetoed it! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Jager, try and spend some more time here, mate! Afterall you are running the show :D

watson

Banned
What can I say, I must worship chaos to post a draft order in a draft thread
Jager's random is true random as opposed to other peoples random which is not true random. It's a Quantum physics thing where the winner of the Draft has already been pre-determined by the Universe, and we can't upset that.

(Incidently, at this stage in the Draft it is obvious that I cannot 'win'. It is almost a certainty that I will not be able to find the necessary 4 batsman to 'impress the judges'. And this is despite having (arguably) the best fast bowling attack on show. Unless I get 4 picks in a row of course, but that is kind of against the rules.)

Last edited:

watson

Banned
Both times I was in decent positions and you people vetoed it! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Jager, try and spend some more time here, mate! Afterall you are running the show :D
It's very early in Australia, and I'm only up because I'm preparing for meetings this morning. I wouldn't expect any Draft leader to be around at 5-6 am.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
R7
Howe
Blakus
Monk
Himannv
Michael
Watson
Marcuss
KK
Dan