• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Draft League

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
9th wicket partnership- Dennis Lillee

Monk's XI
-
-
- Wally Hammond
-
-
-
-
-
- Dennis Lillee
- Clarrie Grimmett

watson

Banned
9th wicket partnership- Dennis Lillee

Monk's XI
-
-
- Wally Hammond
-
-
-
-
-
- Dennis Lillee
- Clarrie Grimmett
Good get Monk. Reckon I must be blind though as I can't find Dennis on my list. Just out of interest who did he have the partnership with?

watson

Banned
I doubt Monk is online...
Monk is obviously after a fast bowler, so if you're picking fast bowlers then he's going to be miffed IF he is wrong about the 9th Wicket Partnership Clause. Plus his 24 hours is not up.

But you do have a case for saying "too bad, that's life" because you would have picked if marcuss and I weren't on-line.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I honestly don't think the whole draft should have to wait for someone to re-pick if they've ****ed up. It's his own fault.

I'm a cold hearted bastard though.

kingkallis

International Coach
Yeah. Its 3AM in India and I kept waiting for my turn cause I am not going to be available during day as I am taking my kid to farms.

watson

Banned
Monk might not have stuffed for all we know (I'm not the fount of all knowledge), so go ahead??

Incidently, the Clause in question does specifically state 'Test Match'.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Good to hear. So why not join in and see if you can both out-smart the rest of us next time?
Next clause draft I'd like to participate or any equivalent quirky draft, but not really a fan of putting in any effort for just the normal sort of drafts where its the same usual suspects in everyone's lineup.

I like the fact that this draft has seen Amar Singh and Jackie Henricks already chosen.

Red

Sorry, I'm online. I got it wrong on stats guru.

I'll re-pick in 5, then KK can go.

Red

Allan Donald (9th wicket partnership, with Pollock at Bridgetown 2001)