• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Draft League

Jager

International Debutant
I'll chase our favourite Bangladeshi poster up. KK is around, Eds I can contact through Cricsim.

Jager

International Debutant
Who else needs to send in clauses? Lets get this going.
AndyZaltzHair
Blakus - Pick someone who played test cricket for a country they weren't born in. Eg, born in France played for England
Eds -
Himannv - Involved in a test with Vijay Merchant.
Howe_zat - Players with a fredfertang feature about them
Jager -
kingkallis -
kyear2 - Lord's Honour Boards
Monk - Captained against a side captained by Warwick Armstrong, Don Bradman, Richie Benaud, Ian Chappell or Mark Taylor
Marcuss - Must have been dismissed by or dismissed the player picked before you.
watson - Must be involved in a 9th wicket (Test match) partnership of 100 runs or more.
^

Jager

International Debutant
Leave out AZH as he isn't playing anyway, slap a couple on the others and let's get going
How do you know? I'll have to do it soon though, so I'll give it another day - will need to find who's coming up from the reserves though - I'll try and convince Dan because it was only you and him who polled in the last draft.

Jager

International Debutant
rvd, three or four time reserve league champion has joined. High profile signing for the Draft League.

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
I'm willing to play instead of Eds

If accepted my clause will be: Choose a player who scored their highest score in test cricket in their debut test match

kingkallis

International Coach
A player representating the nation you won't pick another player from. ( it's a bit harsh but can be fun as it limits you from picking 2nd player from that nation )

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Gonna be a tough draft this.

Esp without the broad clauses we had last time- pre WW2 and post WW2.

watson

Banned
A player representating the nation you won't pick another player from. ( it's a bit harsh but can be fun as it limits you from picking 2nd player from that nation )
I'll save that Clause till my 11th or 12th pick then it won't matter.

(Or have I misunderstood the Clause KK)

watson

Banned
I'll save that Clause till my 11th or 12th pick then it won't matter.

(Or have I misunderstood the Clause KK)
But all of the good players from a particular nation will probably be gone by the 11th or 12th pick.

Hence the quandary on the timing of the pick. Yeah, interesting Clause KK.

Last edited: