• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Draft League

watson

Banned
Kyear did well to pick at all. It's currently 3 am in Trinidad and I'd say he's been well and truly lulled off to sleep against the gentle rythmn of the steel drums and ukulele :serenade:

Eds

International Debutant
Urgh.

This opening round or so definitely much different to what I expected. I think the standard of drafting has risen quite dramatically since Season 1.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Urgh.

This opening round or so definitely much different to what I expected. I think the standard of drafting has risen quite dramatically since Season 1.
Everyone is obviously just on their toes because I'm picking for Marcuss now. Only explanation.

watson

Banned
Must choose a batsman! Must choose a batsman! Must choose a batsman!

But he's right there and no ones picked him - Drat - Curtly Ambrose

kingkallis

International Coach
Urgh.

Some unexpected picks there, yes! This is going to be a fine fine ( read tough ) draft.

And the draft picking pattern has certainly changed here.

kingkallis

International Coach
Round 1 & 2

AndyZaltzHair - Garfield Sobers
Himannv - Imran Khan
Michaelf7777777 - Keith Miller
Marcuss - Richard Hadlee
Agent TBY - skipped
kingkallis - Malcolm Marshall
Monk - Shane Warne
Blakus - Muttiah Muralitharan
Eds - Jack Hobbs
Jager - Jacques Kallis
watson - Mike Procter, Curtly Ambrose
kyear2 - Glenn McGrath, George Headley

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
With that huge lead in the Draft League, he can even afford to pick Mohammad Ashraful as his 2nd pick and he is known for surprising people :dry:
Haha he told me he was going to pick Ambrose after watson picked him. I don't think he had any motivation to lie there since it was in private, Ambrose was gone already and I'm picking after him anyway.

Jager

International Debutant
There's a surprise around every corner

AndyZaltzHair - Garfield Sobers
Himannv - Imran Khan
Michaelf7777777 - Keith Miller
Marcuss - Richard Hadlee
Agent TBY - skipped
kingkallis - Malcolm Marshall
Monk - Shane Warne
Blakus - Muttiah Muralitharan
Eds - Jack Hobbs