• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Draft League

Eds

International Debutant
Aw ****ing Blakus. Both gone before it even gets to my pick, what're the chances?

I've thought about two other 'minority' picks, but in the end I'll go for the best opener ever. Will do me.

1. Jack Hobbs
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
8. -
9. -
10. -
11. -

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Decided I'm just going to select players I've loved watching or would love to have watched. Warne has been that, the magician!

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
One of Wisdens five cricketers of the century and of one of probably only six gold tier spinners. Add to that you also get one of your slip fielders. Great pick.

Jager

International Debutant
Bigt Jacques for me - a different angle of attack

AndyZaltzHair - Garfield Sobers
Himannv - Imran Khan
Michaelf7777777 - Keith Miller
Marcuss - Richard Hadlee
Agent TBY - skipped
kingkallis - Malcolm Marshall
Monk - Shane Warne
Blakus - Muttiah Muralitharan
Eds - Jack Hobbs
Jager - Jacques Kallis
watson -
kyear2 -

watson

Banned
Bigt Jacques for me - a different angle of attack

AndyZaltzHair - Garfield Sobers
Himannv - Imran Khan
Michaelf7777777 - Keith Miller
Marcuss - Richard Hadlee
Agent TBY - skipped
kingkallis - Malcolm Marshall
Monk - Shane Warne
Blakus - Muttiah Muralitharan
Eds - Jack Hobbs
Jager - Jacques Kallis
watson -
kyear2 -
You're going to play 2 spinners :p

I'll take Mike Procter please.

Jager

International Debutant
watson taking Procter first round :wub:

I remember at the start of the first season we were discussing whether some players would emerge from the shadows and become more appreciated by CWers. Procter was 35th pick (late R3) that season and now he's a first round pick - great to see

watson

Banned
watson taking Procter first round :wub:

I remember at the start of the first season we were discussing whether some players would emerge from the shadows and become more appreciated by CWers. Procter was 35th pick (late R3) that season and now he's a first round pick - great to see
There's also a whole miriad of keepers that I'd love to pick but haven't been able to yet because they aren't quite good enough to bat at No.7. Procter's a good No.7.