• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Draft League

Eds

International Debutant
Yeah tend to agree. Not too displeased with four though, depending on how picks two and three go.
I reckon I could guess the two players at the top of your list, and I'd guess they'd both go before your pick.

Middle of the order most definitely the worst, though. Don't get one of the top three/four/five top tier players, and also unlikely to get two genuine ATGs.

Last edited:

Jager

International Debutant
Let's all add to the list when we makes our picks - makes things a whole lot easier.

AndyZaltzHair - Garfield Sobers
Himannv - Imran Khan
Michaelf7777777 - Keith Miller
Marcuss - Richard Hadlee
Agent TBY - skipped
kingkallis - Malcolm Marshall
Monk -
Blakus -
Eds -
Jager -
watson -
kyear2 -

Himannv

International Coach
Was rather tempted to pick Hadlee this round but just couldn't justify picking him ahead of Imran, who offers more in terms of team balance.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Was rather tempted to pick Hadlee this round but just couldn't justify picking him ahead of Imran, who offers more in terms of team balance.
I didn't really mind which of Hadlee/Imran I got as long as I got one of them. My big fear was you picking Hadlee (as I know you rate him quite highly) and then Michael picking Imran. You picking Imran meant I got my second choice so I was happy when you did, even though Imran was my first choice.