Round 2 : Curtly Ambrose ( Part of hat-trick taken by Merv Hughes )
Last edited by kingkallis; 17-09-2012 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Edited my reason
Ahh I get it! Its ok to put it back to the old one but to be honest, I wanted to go with Jacques Kallis as the Glamorgan player after watching Monk picking Waqar... Then realized it was late hence changed the reason!
CricZo XI - Draft Dashboard
7 Golds | 13 Silvers
Scorecard Draft - 2010 | Alphabetical Draft - 2011 | The Eras Draft - 2014 | All Time Australia Draft - 2016 | All England Draft - 2016 | Draft By Nation - 2016 | All-time Trading Game - 2016
I've edited as requested by KK so that Ambrose has been taken under the hat-trick clause. Eds may well be right though, it doesn't seem ok to edit your clause after others have picked, but I think KK has a good character, and he takes Ambrose either way. I'll let Jager (Draft Lord) decide what should happen next....
Michaelf7777777 - Garry Sobers (shares a name with a USA President)
watson - Wally Hammond (bowled Bradman)
kyear2 - Malcolm Marshall (played cricket in Aus, Eng & WI)
Jager - Imran Khan (played cricket in Aus Eng & WI)
Cevno - Richard Hadlee (batting avg between 25-40)
Himannv - Viv Richards (boxing day 100)
Eds - Keith Miller (played in Aus, Eng and WI)
Blakus - Joel Garner (shares a name with a USA president)
AndyZaltzHair - Glenn McGrath (played in Aus, Eng and WI)
Marcuss - Adam Gilchrist (shares a name with a USA president)
Monk - Fred Trueman (shares a name with a USA president)
kingkallis - Jack Hobbs (debut before WWII)
kingkallis- Curtly Ambrose (Aus, Eng and WI)
Monk- Waqar Younis (played FC for a team beginning with G)
Marcuss- Shane Warne (part of a hat trick)
AndyZaltzHair - Mike Procter (FC cricket for a team beginning with G)
Blakus- Hedley Verity (bowled Bradman in tests)
Eds- Jaques Kallis (boxing day century)
Himmanv- Harold Larwood (bowled Bradman)
Cevno- Alec Bedser (bowled Bradman)
Jager- Sachin Tendulkar (boxing day test scorer)
kyear2- Brian Lara (dismissed as part of a hat trick)
watson- Dennis Lillee (played in Aus, Eng and WI)
MichaelF7777- WG Grace (played FC cricket for team beginning with G)
Blakus- Ray Lindwall (played in Aus, Eng and WI)
Jager- Maurice Tate (bowled Bradman)
Monk- Vijay Hazare (bowled Bradman)
1. Boxing day century scorer (MCG)
2. Played FC cricket with a team starting with G (test player)
3. Select a player who has not been selected in both previous drafts
4. Someone who clean bowled Bradman in tests
5. Test debut before WWII
6. Played test cricket in WI, England and Australia (other countries permitted too)
7. Select a player with a test batting average of between 25 and 40
8. Select a player to debut post-WWII
9.Shares a surname with a US president/vice president
10. Select a female test cricketer
11. Select a player dismissed as part of a test cricket hat-trick
12. Select a batsman who played his highest amount of innings in a spot from 1-6 who was dismissed by Warne/Muralitharan
Late breakfast-time in England and lunch-time in Sri Lanka. Marcus to pick a player over his weeties, or Himannv to pick a player over his koola'ya ??
Last edited by watson; 20-09-2012 at 01:57 AM.
1. Sunil Gavaskar 2. Barry Richards 3. Viv Richards 4. Sachin Tendulkar 5. Brian Lara 6. Garry Sobers 7. Adam Gilchrist 8. Richard Hadlee 9. Wasim Akram 10. Malcolm Marshall 11. Shane Warne
1. Jack Hobbs 2. Victor Trumper 3. Don Bradman 4. Charlie Macartney 5. Walter Hammond 6. Frank Woolley 7. Les Ames 8. Jack Gregory 9. Harold Larwood 10. Bill O'Reilly 11. Sydney Barnes
Marcuss missed his turn and Sam has 3 hours to pick his player...
Muttiah Muralitharan (dismissed as part of a hattrick).
Mohammed Sami, WAG!!
"I will go down as Darren Sammy, the one who always smiles" - Darren Sammy
And there goes my spinner...haha!
Last edited by kingkallis; 20-09-2012 at 11:23 AM.
So regarding the President / VP of USA rule. The surname( or even the 1st name?? ) of Pres / VP has to match either the 1st or 2nd name of the player. Right?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)