I enjoy a good draft! Similar to the test match one we've just done, but this time it focusses on ODI players only (players judged on ODI performances only).
Here's the rules:
* First 6-8 to reply are in (limit to 8 as there are not as many ODI players. Could run 2 drafts if more than 8 are keen)
* I do a draw to determine a set draft order.
* Reply within 12 hours or lose your pick for that round
* Any player who has played a ODI may be chosen.
* Once each team has an XI, we can write a brief piece about our team, and argue about whose team is strongest.
Good times, and good luck!