• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

UDRS discussed without a vote

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Since India have been irritating Pakistan for a ong time now, PCB should have asked for a vote.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
I'm starting to side with the lot that lay the blame with the ICC and other boards for their apparent lack of genitals rather than the BCCI. Gang up on the ****s ffs.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
From memory, the BCCI have just enough votes from boards they can strong-arm.

TNT

Banned
No nation actually asked for a vote, despite all except one supporting it. :laugh:

Yea, Greig is completely wrong :p.
They had a vote on the use of DRS and it was all except one.

Then they had a vote on making it compulsory, I'm pretty sure Australia and England voted not to make it compulsory.

BCCI got what they wanted (not having to pay for everyones DRS) and Aus and Eng got what they wanted (Use of the DRS in the Ashes).

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Fact is the Indian board are ****s and Australian and English boards are pussies.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't wait for the day India gets ****ed over by the umpires, instead of it always being their opponents. I think most neutrals out there want to see India get utterly annihilated whenever and wherever they play cricket. Can you imagine the bitching if Dhoni's mob had been on the wrong end of that umpiring in Sri Lanka? Would have been endlessly amusing. Obviously that shower have been pasted a few times already and it never gets old, but a drubbing largely caused by umpiring errors would be the cherry on the cake.

Here's to another few years of cheering on every team who plays India. You deserve every humiliating defeat you get and then some.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't wait for the day India gets ****ed over by the umpires, instead of it always being their opponents. I think most neutrals out there want to see India get utterly annihilated whenever and wherever they play cricket. Can you imagine the bitching if Dhoni's mob had been on the wrong end of that umpiring in Sri Lanka? Would have been endlessly amusing. Obviously that shower have been pasted a few times already and it never gets old, but a drubbing largely caused by umpiring errors would be the cherry on the cake.

Here's to another few years of cheering on every team who plays India. You deserve every humiliating defeat you get and then some.
Sorry to say, but agree. They deserve to be hosed by some bad decisions. Only way things will change.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Funny thing is, that with India not having a pace attack and DRS helping spinners you can guess by the results of the series in Pakistan that there gonna end up missing out on taking some of the wckets because of the lack of DRS.

doesitmatter

U19 Cricketer

Sorry to say this...they don't care and that's what irks evrybody more

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The BCCI will cave once a few decisions go against India.

The average situation is India are in trouble on a tour. Dud decisions go their way. This saves them against West Indies, whilst getting pulverised by England/Australia regardless. Most of the mouthy Indian fans aren't exactly rational creatures, so if they see their boys getting a duff decision and it costs them a game they'll suddenly be on the soap box to get DRS included.

I would particularly love it if they got shafted against Pakistan.