• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**unofficial** Zimbabwe T20 Triangular Series

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I don't think it's that weak a South African side. Sure its missing de Villiers and Morne, but other than that its pretty similar to the T20 side that beat New Zealand earlier this year.
But the likes of Steyn, Kallis, Smith and even Botha and du Plessis will feature in the World T20 plans for South Africa surely? South Africa do play a weak T20 side most of the time anyway though.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Botha is the only fairly certain one I can see out of that bunch, I'm pretty sure Steyn and Kallis have next to no interest in international T20. Probably Du Pleissis too I guess.

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator

stumpski

International Captain
I don't see RSA winning any world cup, ever.

Corrected. :p

Jeepers, it wasn't even close was it! You wouldn't have been surprised if the teams had been reversed. I did wonder if there might be an upset when I saw SAf were 20-2, but even then I'd have expected Zims to scrape past them with a couple of wickets and four balls to spare. Great stuff from the home team, that'll fill them with confidence.