• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in England 2012

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh so predictable, Scaly bagging Bopara.

Although it is most definitely justified for once. WAC of a shot.
As I said on Facebook:

Please can we just get rid of Ravi Bopara ffs? It's like resurrecting Bambi's mum just so you can see her get shot again.

Jacknife

International Captain
If we can get up to and over 380 I reckon that could be very handy, reckon our bowlers will be very handy on this deck.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah I don't believe you

Steyn looking great.

Agree with the thought that those runs on the board from yesterday and looking all the more valuable now. Can see us bowling very well in this.
No I do like him. Principally because so many England supporters don't.

Ruckus

International Captain
amazing how a match can go from monotonous to completely exhilarating in one day. SA finally turned up.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They've got to get the scoreboard ticking over here. You can't just let the bowlers keep bowling over after over at the same batsman. [/geoffrey boycott]

Stumpcam

U19 Captain
Great shot from Prior - pouncing on a wide one and guiding it to the boundary.

Bloody awful running, and not particularly good fielding either!

Jacknife

International Captain
These 2 need to keep the runs ticking over, can't be too defensive it will end up getting us into trouble.

Not like that though.