• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in England 2012

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I only just started watching post lunch, but it annoys me no end when I see Kallis with as many overs next to his name as any of the 3 main bowlers at lunch.

Duminy at 7 is such a disappointing move also.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't see Trott on the pull too often. Always short arms it when he does, one of his better looking shots.

uvelocity

International Coach
theres a perfect avatar opportunity if pietersen sits under the motivational poster on the pommy balcony

cant read the whole thing but the bottom line reads "wrong mental attitude"

it's good cricket this, some good bowling, and measured batting.

Jacknife

International Captain
Don't see Trott on the pull too often. Always short arms it when he does, one of his better looking shots.
Yes not a shot you see him play too often but dispatched it nicely.

Put those away well.

Last edited:

Stapel

International Regular
Runs coming in now.

Well South Africans,
Welcome to England and the new style England team.

Obviously I'm getting excited way too early, but I can SA having a tough tour.

Stapel

International Regular
theres a perfect avatar opportunity if pietersen sits under the motivational poster on the pommy balcony

cant read the whole thing but the bottom line reads "wrong mental attitude"
:D
No intentions to get some dirt in this thread, but I've always felt that there is not too much wrong with KP's attitude. It's just they he way he expresses himself: too quick and too loud.

it's good cricket this, some good bowling, and measured batting.
Must say that the SA bowling disappoints me so far.

A great move to have Morkel have a go at the lefties first up (or a gamble that paid off well....), but since then nothing much happened.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Strauss will be kicking himself big time.

Weren't these lot meant to undo Cook early doors? I didn't think he could face good bowling etc etc

Briony

International Debutant
Not much in the pitch though and the bowling hasn't been special. Cook hasn't really been troubled. Steyn hasn't really fired big time for a few series now.