• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in England 2012

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah my mate has been using a proxy for months and had no issues.

I'm barred from betting live on the net though cos they caught me. You still get months of use on it before they actually bar you. And when they bar you its meaningless as you can't bet on the net live anyway so they're barring you from something you can't do!

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Wouldn't mind some help here. I applied for work experience at Wisden Cricketer and they said no vacancies until November 2013 (naturally) but they suggested contacting Test Match Sofa. Anyone had experience with them...was wondering if applying for work with them for the short-term future would be a bit of a futile cause.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Wouldn't mind some help here. I applied for work experience at Wisden Cricketer and they said no vacancies until November 2013 (naturally) but they suggested contacting Test Match Sofa. Anyone had experience with them...was wondering if applying for work with them for the short-term future would be a bit of a futile cause.
Howe's appeared on it a few times; the man to ask. I'm not entirely sure it'd actually count as work experience though given, AFAIK, they don't actually "employ" anyone.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Howe's appeared on it a few times; the man to ask. I'm not entirely sure it'd actually count as work experience though given, AFAIK, they don't actually "employ" anyone.
Meh, just need something to do, really. Had a bucketload of internship rejections (thought I'd get at least one) and a few work-experience possibilities fall through. Its amazing how damaging not working during your first year summer is - was ill, FFS.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've seen your work. You're funny. You'd never fit in at Test Match Sofa.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Listening to Test Match Sofa, atm, so are they watching on TV or at the ground? I heavily suspect the former, but just want to be sure.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Listening to Test Match Sofa, atm, so are they watching on TV or at the ground? I heavily suspect the former, but just want to be sure.
Yeah they get together, sit on a sofa and watch the game, calling it off the TV to provide alternative commentary.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
No I can confirm it is not raining in Reading. Doesn't look particularly bright, though.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
This is a lost cause now; already some rough patches on the follow through, it'll be really difficult to bat on 4th Innings