• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in England 2012

Jacknife

International Captain
Good session for us on the whole, these two have done what they do best, dig in. Won't talk about SA's bowling, don't want to tempt fate.

screamingfields

School Boy/Girl Captain
Morne Morkel and Philander should be bowling. With Tahir bowling in short spells. While England have the advantage so far. 70-1 at a good pace. South Africa have a lot of mustard in bowling.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
So I take it the "best commentators in the world" are being as biased as every other bunch of ****s out there?

Turn on the radio and listen to Henry Blofeld instead. That ridiculous accent.:wub:
They haven't really been biased; they've just been uncharacteristically ignorant.

Jacknife

International Captain
So I take it the "best commentators in the world" are being as biased as every other bunch of ****s out there?

Turn on the radio and listen to Henry Blofeld instead. That ridiculous accent.:wub:
Surely only Boycott himself thinks he's the best commentator in the world.

If you're talking about Sky, non have been putting down SA or hyping up England but Holding is not at his best to say the least.

Last edited:

uvelocity

International Coach
if SA are $6.60 I wish our pissant nannystate country would allow me to place an in play bet on the net.

****ed if I'm ringing up, but that's good value.