• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in England 2012

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If I remember right we were going to get beaten in both series and any England fan who thought we would win was a ******.

akilana

International 12th Man
South Africa still have little depth, that is still their major weakness and why they've looked vulnerable against mediocre sides. As I said before their batting hinges on 2-3 players. If they get in they can just bat and bat and you're looking at 200+ runs from them. If you get them early then they're in big trouble. In Test cricket clutches of wickets happen to every team, the best sides fight back. South Africa just don't have the depth to do that.
applies to england as much.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
No but everyone said that when you take Zaheer out of their bowling attack that their pace attack was rubbish.
Actually this time last year half the forum would have taken Sreesanth and Ishant ahead of Broad in a composite team. I said their attack minus Zaheer was on a par with Bangladesh's and got accused of trolling.