• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in England 2012

Jacknife

International Captain
Un****ingbelievable, played so well till that point then gave the slips a free be.

Don't know what Gower is talking about tbh.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm sorry, good innings, but why's he playing at it?

Broad and Swann might as well try to score some runs now, won't mind if they go down thrashing we ain't gonna last all these overs anyway.

Jacknife

International Captain
The concentration levels of the English batsmen this test, for the most part have been well and truly showed up by the SA's, just far far far too many brain farts.

Guided it to slip FFS.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It was a very odd shot to play it with an angled bat, like he was playing a one-day shot, just a brain fart, could see it if he'd been wary of it, because Steyn's had a lot of in-movement, but just hanging the bat out. I know it's tough mentally but that's why they call it TEST cricket, ****ing bunch of lily-livered public schoolboy twonks.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have we ever had a discussion on CW about who's the greatest allrounder of all time? Can't remember one itbt.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Comparing Kallis to Sobers, oooooh idk

He's pretty white.
To be fair the comparison is about right as they are probably the 2 best batting all rounders of all time. I didn't see Sobers so can't say, Kallis is a bloody fantastic cricketer though and if anyone was better than him then he was a bit special.

Jayzamann

International Regular
That is odd. I mean after the first replay where there is a noise and the only thing near the ball is gloves, there really wasn't any accompanying evidence. I wouldn't have been surprised if that was not out.