• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in England 2012

howardj

International Coach
I can't believe, with all the **** sides they put out in the 90s, that England has never had consecutive double hundred partnerships against them in the one innings before.
Yep would have backed an attack the likes of Cork, Caddick, Such and Daffy to be caught up in that sort of carnage

uvelocity

International Coach
been watching in the bakground, a bit tied up

well done to amla on the 200. hope he bats till tea. looks like a top day for batting still from what I've seen.

Spark

Global Moderator
I'm fairly sure Kallis has tried to hit every ball Bopara has bowled at him for four. Had no success at all though.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
getting on twitter to abuse bumble asap

although it's fairly spot on.
Yeah I'd think about Trott instead of Pietersen but with the top four the way it is, having Pietersen at five probably makes more than sense than another "soulless accumulator" so to speak.

howardj

International Coach
Just the mental toughness of Kallis

Averaging 57

300 poles

15 years at the top

Going to work every day for 15 years, against 11 other competitive animals trying to knock your block off, trying to end your career, trying to wreck your professional life