• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England 2012

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hussey has been a very quiet World Cup performer, I wouldn't mind phasing him out, in fact I wouldn't pick him again in short form cricket after the T20 Championship thing in SL this year.

Forrest is not the answer though.
Tbf, when Hussey was in his absolute pomp, he could hardly get a hit in the WC in the West Indies.

Valer

First Class Debutant
Hussey has been a very quiet World Cup performer, I wouldn't mind phasing him out, in fact I wouldn't pick him again in short form cricket after the T20 Championship thing in SL this year.

Forrest is not the answer though.

2nd Semi-Final: Australia v Pakistan at Gros Islet, May 14, 2010 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo ?

Tbf in 50 overs even if we include the champions trophy

11th Match, Group A: Australia v Pakistan at Centurion, Sep 30, 2009 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo is his only innings of note.

Spark

Global Moderator
anyone know who the comm with o'brien now is? most nasal voice ever

edit: wow that's a badly worded sentence