• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Name that player - Honour code applies

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Right I will post a picture from the past and you have to name the player. 1 point for each right answer. First person to 3 points and the game ends.

Contestants are on their honour code that they won't investigate the url of the picture for clues as I can't be bothered uploading the pictures into photobucket to give them generic urls.

QuickFire game pictures will be fairly straight forward.

Right first picture.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Here is a tough one

I have blocked out the players face as I thought someone might get it from the bowling action.

Easier one coming up after this.

uvelocity

International Coach
no idea on any of em. did you know them before hurricane or just randoms?

was going to make a guess on funny twisty man but not game

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
no idea on any of em. did you know them before hurricane or just randoms?

was going to make a guess on funny twisty man but not game
All players I have come across. All have played for their country.

Last edited: