• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

need a good cricket club

mahmoodsani

Cricket Spectator
hi guys .......
i am a cricket lover and club cricketer,i am having great season.as i picked about 14 wickets in 4 matches.this sat i had 5.but i am playying in slightly lower level.division 4 in leicester.
so i am looking for premier division or division 1 club.
i dont mind travelling and playing free but would like to get my travel costs covered atleast.
i dont know if it is a proper place to post this question.but i just thought it might help me...
as i am pretty sure i would surprise....
so there is any club here or any memeber of that level club here....plz help me to find a proper club.
i hope i would get some helpful post out here ..........
cheers !!!!!!!

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I think our top bowler took 3 wickets in every match. You need some ten wicket hauls for the match then report back here.