Cricket Player Manager
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Best T20 Batsmen - Vote

Quote Originally Posted by Jacknife View Post
    Apart from the top spot I don't agree with any of them tbh.
    Haha awta
    "I want to raise my hand and say one thing. Those who complain about my love for the game or commitment to the game are clueless. These are the only 2 areas where I give myself 100 out of 100."
    - Sachin Tendulkar, as told in an interview published in Bengali newspaper Anandabazar Patrika after his 100th International century (translated by weldone)

I think it's a pretty good list. All the right players are in there, and the order will soon sort itself out once a few people have voted.

Napier is perhaps a bit too high, but de Villiers has only really emerged as a T20 superstar in recent times. I think Napier still holds the record for the highest T20 score (?) so he's certainly no mug.

Really don't see how some people can disagree with Gayle at number 1 though! The man is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Sowester View Post
    I think it's a pretty good list. All the right players are in there, and the order will soon sort itself out once a few people have voted.

Napier is perhaps a bit too high, but de Villiers has only really emerged as a T20 superstar in recent times. I think Napier still holds the record for the highest T20 score (?) so he's certainly no mug.

Really don't see how some people can disagree with Gayle at number 1 though! The man is a beast.
    As far as Napier the batsmen goes that really was a freak of a innings in more ways than one, he's never got close to repeating anything like that before or since in Twenty20 even though he had a first class innings where he did similar. He's only passed 50 once in the format and that innings was it and on the whole he averages 15. I actually really like Napier as a all-rounder but he's got massively overrated because of that innings.

If the list is yet to be finalized then I have no problem with it, all the names seem to be there and we'll see where they end up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information