• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in Sri Lanka 2012

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Shahid Afridi to Kulasekara, 5 wides, Afridi must have known Thirimanne is creeping up towards X Tras's top score of 24. That's why he has slid this down leg side when attempting a quicker one. Five more wides. X Tras 29*

:laugh:

Lostman

State Captain
Sri Lanka had one series in the past few years where their batsman haven't had a shocker? Being reduced to 3 down for nothing is pretty routine for them nowadays and seems to have started when Bangladesh reduced them to 6 for 5 in 09.
The bitch is its always the 1st game of the series, and they are always on the defensive after that.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
This is the chance for SL seamers to get some experience. The movement in air and off pitch resembles as if playing in England. And temperature is also around 20 at the moment. Must be like a English summer.

I get more and more eerie feeling seeing the pacemen get movement and what will happen in T20 WC.

smash84

The Tiger King
This is the chance for SL seamers to get some experience. The movement in air and off pitch resembles as if playing in England. And temperature is also around 20 at the moment. Must be like a English summer.

I get more and more eerie feeling seeing the pacemen get movement and what will happen in T20 WC.
What else? they'll get smashed

Lostman

State Captain
SL is really a bad place to have a 20/20 WC, unless all the games are going to be played at the SSC. All other grounds are enormous, spin friendly, and is also conductive to swing at night. Par scores are going to be ~130-145, unless the wickets are flattened more.

Lostman

State Captain
And why exactly is it a bad thing that better bowling will be awarded?
I am all for favorable bowling conditions in tests and ODI's, In fact, I love to see batsmen struggling and grinding out runs in those two formats.

However, for T20, I think the point is to have high scoring games. (even if it is artificially inflated by mickey mouse boundaries)

salman85

International Debutant
I'm finding it awfully hard to dislike Misbah.Slow and boring he may be,but he knows how to get the job done.He may be the least glamorous captain we've had post Imran Khan.But going by numbers alone,you just can't argue against him.