• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The ATG World XI's game

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I thought you didn't want it to rain on Kyear2's parade :p

@Jager.....I like your ideas....how old are you btw? I always get the feeling that you are in JBMAC's age group for some reason
LOL, sadly I got too excited and couldn't wait, sorry kyear, I wont start the quicks or the spinners for a while yet though. Smali you going to make some selections boi or just chat about random things and add a laugh s

Bomb just seems like a keen historian of the game..

BTW Blakus, all 3 batsman-keepers that you mentiond will be included in the batsman round.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
LOL, sadly I got too excited and couldn't wait, sorry kyear, I wont start the quicks or the spinners for a while yet though. Smali you going to make some selections boi or just chat about random things and add a laugh s
I think I will wait for the rain to end and then join this parade :p

Jager

International Debutant
Votes so far, last contributor: Cevno

Openers
Greenidge: 3
Gavaskar: 18
Trumper: 6
Sutcliffe: 11
Richards: 7
Grace: 2
Haynes: 1

Wicketkeepers
Knott: 10
Flower: 6
Russell: 1
Ames: 6

Last edited:

Camo999

State 12th Man
Grace / Trumper for openers - what a glorious combo that would be.

I'll nominate Jack Blackham as a keeper but if I can't have him Knott will do.

Jager

International Debutant
Trumper, Sutcliffe and Richards all locked on three votes each. I am liking the stiff competition

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Grace / Trumper for openers - what a glorious combo that would be.

I'll nominate Jack Blackham as a keeper but if I can't have him Knott will do.
We'll give you Knott this time, but Blackham will be included on the keeper's list next time as will John Waite from South Africa.

Also cheers for tallying up the scores bomb.

Jager

International Debutant
We'll give you Knott this time, but Blackham will be included on the keeper's list next time as will John Waite from South Africa.

Also cheers for tallying up the scores bomb.
No worries, I switched Camo's vote to Knott too. Is bomb my new nickname!? Also, are we going to have a time limit? (I might have missed something here)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Cool. yeah bomb suits you Jager. I tentatively suggested 48 hours, it doesn't have to be though and when its an obvious winner we can call it earlier.

There isn't a rush though at the moment as kyear's fast bowler and spin threads are still in progress, so the only real one we can do soon is the middle order A team. I'm thinking we should call it for these 2 categories on Sunday arvo Aus time.

Jager

International Debutant
Cool. yeah bomb suits you Jager. I tentatively suggested 48 hours, it doesn't have to be though and when its an obvious winner we can call it earlier.

There isn't a rush though at the moment as kyear's fast bowler and spin threads are still in progress, so the only real one we can do soon is the middle order A team. I'm thinking we should call it for these 2 categories on Sunday arvo Aus time.
This is the first nickname I have ever been given! Sounds good, we definitely aren't in a hurry and the more people that vote, the better it is... as long as they vote for Trumper. :ph34r: