• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Match Fixing Survey

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
May I first start off by mentioning that I'm not going to be able to promise any JB Hi-Fi vouchers.

This year is my final year at school, and as a part of one of my courses I must undertake what is known as a Personal Interest Project (PIP). It contributes 40% of my overall HSC mark in the subject. In essence, I must research and analyse an issue of my choosing, looking primarily at the social and cultural areas of it.

Being an absolute cricket nut, I decided to research match fixing, particularly the social and cultural factors behind it.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone on here could fill out the survey for me, it will be an enormous help to me in putting my PIP together. It shouldn't take much more than 10 minutes of your time.

The survey is available here.

Once again, thank you to anybody who takes the time to respond.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ya, Matthew Wade is at no. 12 in all-time rankings, WAG! These rankings are so amazing!

When I think that these guys get paid for their jobs, and PEWS doesn't :(
What makes you think PEWS has a job?