• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistani fast bowling

pakster

U19 12th Man
How come India cannot produce many quality pacemen and sometimes Pakistan have too many??

Interesting question. I've often wondered this myself.
My dad has an interesting theory, he says that because pakistan is a muslim country where meat is pretty much the staple diet, they can produce stronger athletes and therefore faster bowlers. India on the other hand is a predominently hindu country where (generally) meat isnt eaten as much as it is north of the border.
Also, if u look at indias faster bowlers - 2 are muslims - zaheer and pathaan.

peace

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
:lol::lol: at pakster's logic. Considering that all Hindus are Veggies, India is still left with 200 million people who eat meat.

pakster

U19 12th Man
Sanz said:
:lol::lol: at pakster's logic. Considering that all Hindus are Veggies, India is still left with 200 million people who eat meat.
lol....I dont necessarily agree with what my dad's theory, just thought it was fairly interesting...which is why i shared his opinion.

You gotta admit though, its not the worst explanation....

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
If it is your dad's theory then please tell him the facts I mentioned in my last post and please seek an explanation on my behalf. thank you.