• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketers whose game styles and techniques you like but personalities you dislike.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
He also whinged to the media in the press conferences about England either getting the ball to reverse swing earlier or conventional swing longer than their bowlers,can't remember which it was. In the course of that he insinuated that England were ball tampering, which off the back of that the media eventually came up with those images of Broad stopping the ball with his foot.

I remember at the time, most people thought if he had a problem or had seen anything, he should tell the match ref but he didn't and tried a bit of trial by the media.

A part from that and the dodgy catch, he's got a face I would never get tired of punching.
Meh, I'm not too bothered about that tbh. What Anderson and Broad did looked quite dodgy and I'd much rather de Villiers claim it, "was a bit naughty", in the media than make a formal complaint.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Broad only looked dodgy to extreme conspiracy theorists.

If he has the ability to stop a bowl that is rolling at him with his studs so that he can scratch the right side of the ball then he's a ****ing magician.