• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketers whose game styles and techniques you like but personalities you dislike.

uvelocity

International Coach
It's not so much the religious aspect I dislike as the sanctimonious, self-contractictory drivel aspect that those sort of statements end up with.
I ignore the religious bits, but the hey it's not so bad, look on the bright side I think is nice. Better than the **** spikey posts on twitter anyway

@iama****

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
How could I forget:

STUART BROAD.

Awesome bowler to watch these days, but I feel filthy enjoying it due to his unsurpassed aura of absolute ****yness.

smash84

The Tiger King
Not a fan of that incident in Canada (IIRC) where he chased after a fan with his bat. Sure, the guy called him a potato, but still..
yeah but I don't think inzy was too proud of it and generally a very jolly figure on and off the field

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Thought Watson had pretty much calmed down the last few years?. Doesn't seem to me to have much of a hateful personality any more.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Zaheer Khan.

I just can't stand the bloke. The guy just comes off as way too ****y for a player who was pretty average for the first half of his career. Always seems to be mouthing off to the batsmen as well, I know many fast bowlers also engage in the act but when Khan does it, it really does annoy me.

Definitely admire his ability to consistently swing the ball both ways with such control though. He also happens to be a very crafty and thinking fast bowler which is a big plus for me.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Tendulkar...but I don't think he has a personality to dislike. Leaves me somewhat cold though, the unending platitudes and soundbite answers. Slap someone already for ****sakes, Sachin