• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quiz Draft Voting Thread

Who drafted the best team?

• Total voters

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Or Muralitharan with more than that by himself :p. But yea, I'm going to pick the three sides with the three best bowling attacks I think. Just have to figure out who that is.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
I still haven't got a vote. Look at my great bowling lineup!!! And my team bats till no. 10!!!

@ Smali, Waugh would beat the crap out of any match fixers.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
GF (Akhtar, Holding and Warne, with Flintoff as the all rounder). Weeman27bob with both Trueman, Ambrose (well done). Cabinet96 Bedser, McGrath, and Laker. Blakus with Wes Hall, Barnes, Lindwall. Morgieb with Khan and Garner! And Kingkallis with Bond, Marshall and McDermott (we are assuming no injuries)! He also got Hobbs (second best batsman of all time, arguably) AND Knott (Best pure wicketkeeper).

Wow, some excellent teams there. Now I wish I had participated :(.

Howe_zat

Audio File
People aren't voting for your side because it has a clear weakness, without being bad enough to get sympathy votes.

Cabinet has the worst team.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Credit to Howe for running such a good draft to get so many excellent teams.

I ended up voting for Eds, Himanv and marc. Judging from the results so far my choice of Marc might be a bit of a surprise but I just think that Roberts, Pollock, Alderman and Murali would work absolutely superbly together.

At various points I had Blakus, Pothas and kyear's teams in my 3 but there was just something small that made me reconsider.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
very VERY hard to choose as all teams seem to be even in some way, shape or form... Voted for kyear, cabinet and Agent's teams..

PS: That is why I am glad I got Bradman.. :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Credit to Howe for running such a good draft to get so many excellent teams.

I ended up voting for Eds, Himanv and marc. Judging from the results so far my choice of Marc might be a bit of a surprise but I just think that Roberts, Pollock, Alderman and Murali would work absolutely superbly together.
I did try to pick an attack that would complement each other in the seam department.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Great bowling lineup when Vettori is your spinner?

And Gillespie at 10 is not what I'd call batting.
Yes, they were too many good spinners left to pick Vetorri, bur the rest of the team was vwry good. Dont to who to give my third vote to.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Gillespie is a very good batsman for a no 10. Better than most bowlers anyway. And I picked Vettori for his great all-round skills. And he is a good spinner.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
No, Vettori is not a good spinner. He is an incredibly average one who only has so many wickets because he's played so many games.