• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket's Greatest Pictures

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Malcolm Marshall after bowling his stock ball

Michael Holding disagrees with the ump

Don Bradman following an average innings

Victor Trumper seduces the cricketing world

Jager

International Debutant

Nowhere near my favourite player, but there's something about this photo that captures Lillee's presence

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member

When I was a kid this one handed six was iconic. Afterwards I and thousands of other young lads found excalibur bats under the christmas tree that year.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Was going to post the Marshall kicking down the stumps pic after I saw the title. Always liked this one of Imran Khan and Abdul Qadir, captures something of the zeitgeist.

Can't find it online, scanned it out of a book. Let me know if anyone has a better quality version. (Copyright Allsport/Adrian Murrell fwiw.)