• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket's Greatest Pictures

Teja.

Global Moderator

Will be remembered in the future.as the iconic event which started the bowling revival. Such a sensational feeling of rebellion about the picture. This happened on 29 Dec 2011 as a predecessor to all the amazing fast bowling in 2012. :happy:

Howe_zat

Audio File
I like the one Teja's had as an avatar for like a year despite my owning it for three months. Did it grow on you?

LegendaryProtea

School Boy/Girl Captain

Will be remembered in the future.as the iconic event which started the bowling revival. Such a sensational feeling of rebellion about the picture. This happened on 29 Dec 2011 as a predecessor to all the amazing fast bowling in 2012. :happy:
Can't believe that that ball was bowled by this bloke.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I like the one Teja's had as an avatar for like a year despite my owning it for three months. Did it grow on you?
Haha, It was a lovely ball, in all fairness. Yeah, I don't particularly mind it.

That and I've barely posted at all in the period mentioned.