• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Worst 10 Cricketers of All Time - Last Edition

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I shall change my list before that BTW :)

Because there are a few mistakes I have made while coming up with the list, considered a wicketkeeper-batsman as a batsman alone :p ...It was all done in a hurry...will send the revised list within a day or two...
Aha! I feel this may fix my question marks over your list.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Will make a list later. In the meantime I'd like to remind everyone of Khaled Mahmud's extraordinary perseverance in the face of overwhelming mediocrity. A bowling average of (at one point) 480 is not to be scoffed at.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Will make a list later. In the meantime I'd like to remind everyone of Khaled Mahmud's extraordinary perseverance in the face of overwhelming mediocrity. A bowling average of (at one point) 480 is not to be scoffed at.
Fmd. That makes Ian Salisbury look like Bill O'Reilly

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Ramprakash may have been **** in tests but he turned into a brilliant cricketer later on. 114 fc centuries is no joke

I nominate Chris Schofield btw. He was the worst of England's attempts at replicating Warne

Last edited:

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Ramprakash may have been **** in tests but he turned into a brilliant cricketer later on. 114 fc centuries is no joke
Yeah he's a poor choice for "worst ever" - "worst under-performer" fits the bill much better. He does have a spectacularly poor Test record for someone who's played that number of matches but it can't really be disputed that the guy was (and remains) a seriously good player.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sent.

A lot of guys in my list were more mediocre rather than bad though, as I only picked out of those who played around 30 or more tests.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
sent my revised list...only 2 from outside of Bang, NZ and Zim in my list (one of those 2 is @ no. 1 though)

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Nah, Sami isn't in my list, neither are people like Agarkar or Ramprakash...There are plenty of worse cricketers if you look through some of the Bangladesh and Zimbabwe squads of the last decade and some Kiwi sides of the past...

Last edited: