• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW50 2nd Edition - No 08

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
thanks...at least someone appreciates the hard work (not all of it was mine, mind you, but a fairly good portion was my own words) :D
Fmd Smali.

Think I had Murali a bit lower but in no way begrudge him a top 10 spot.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Yep, agreed.

I had Murali at #5 - just an absolute phenomenon.

Great write-ups Smali, really enjoying them - keep 'em coming. :)
I am guessing other than Grace in your top 5 and Hadlee in mine, rest of our top 5 is same including the order. My top 5 was - Bradman, Sobers, Imran, Murali and Hadlee. (At #6 I had Grace)

Last edited:

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
So what is the best guess for number 7, mine is probably I.V.A Richards, if not then Tendy or M.M.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I am guessing other than Grace in your top 5 and Hadlee in mine, rest of our top 5 is same including the order. My top 5 was - Bradman, Sobers, Imran, Murali and Hadlee. (At #6 I had Grace)
That was my top five as well. Out of order though - massively so. :p