• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW50 2nd Edition (aka WWIII) - No 13 - 15

smash84

The Tiger King
I am sure no malice is involved and i am not asking you to stop the entire project.If you feel lazy I will do the recounting and send the list from numbers 13-50 with updated points,positions(3 positions so far would change),total number of votes.You guys only need to edit some posts which i don't think is difficult to do.
I again re-iterate Jaideep that we are very sorry to have missed out your list but I would request you to forgive and forget and move on from this. If it is any consolation for you, Lara's position would not change even if we would have counted your list.

jaideep

U19 12th Man
I again re-iterate Jaideep that we are very sorry to have missed out your list but I would request you to forgive and forget and move on from this. If it is any consolation for you, Lara's position would not change even if we would have counted your list.
Ok.No problem dude.I will move on.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not free they ****ed up the 2000 election.

You blokes haven't addressed my concerns about the list I made either. ****s.
It's because of you that Gilchrist is so low you sob.

fmd, what a schmozzle. He's top 5 ffs.

kingkallis

International Coach
hmmm....I think you are right.....

I think we did miss your list. I am extremely sorry Jaideep.

I just looked up your email and I think what may have happened is that you sent your list as an attachment in .txt file and pretty much everyone else had put the list in the text of the email. NUFAN was collating the data and hence he might have missed out on it
You missed the entire list???

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
No. We chucked out players whose faces we didn't like and included the rest :dry:
Nah didn't we include Jaideep's results to get all the totals correct but when writing the best position for each player, you hit the 4 and not 1 as they right above each other on the keyboard..